The New Update

I know that I stopped mailing out my updates over a year ago. I guess I got lazy. This is my attempt to bring it back with a modern twist.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love love.

Yesterday I got to run Karly's class Valentines party.  It was so much fun.  I love all the holidays but especially the ones that focus on the color red. :)  I really love the month of February because of Valentines Day, Kassidy's birthday, Our anniversary and our parents anniversary.  Many reasons to celebrate! 

Kassidy had her little heart broken yesterday.  Somebody told a boy that she liked him and he said EWWWWWWWW!  She did really like him but doesn't now because he had such a horrible reaction to it all.  Fortunately she had the will to continue on with her life and got up and went to school again anyway.

Karly had the opposite happen, she told me "Jace really likes me Mom because he is soooooo mean to me and we all know what that means." She also got a Tron Valentine from him with a pencil in it and he knows how much she needs pencils.

Michael sent me some beautiful flowers.  He also agreed to taking over paying the bills again.  That is the best present of all. :)

Krystal

2 comments:

  1. who doesn't love "love"? and, yes, we ALL know what that means...tell her to milk all the pencils out of him that she can...

    ReplyDelete