The New Update

I know that I stopped mailing out my updates over a year ago. I guess I got lazy. This is my attempt to bring it back with a modern twist.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Insomnia

It's 2:46 a.m. and I can't sleep.  I ate bad today and my stomach isn't very happy about it.  I hate wasting time so I thought I would do something.... 
Michael and I had a very nice date this evening.  We had a very sweet neighbor girl come and watch our girls so that we could go out to dinner and a dance.  It was so nice spending time alone with Michael.  It's easy to remember why I love him so much.  We got all dressed up and really enjoyed dancing together.  The band was a little old school but we enjoyed ourselves anyway.
I forgot to get Teebo his dog treats today.  I hate it when I think I something I need to do in the middle of the night.  Well, I guess I will go read now. Or I could go get dog treats?  Nah, to cold.
Krystal

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a nice date. Those are so neccessary to remind us the good in our relationships!

    ReplyDelete