The New Update

I know that I stopped mailing out my updates over a year ago. I guess I got lazy. This is my attempt to bring it back with a modern twist.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Solo Mio

Michael has been gone pretty much the whole week.  Don't worry, I am fine.  I always am. :)  The girls have been the girls.  Never a dull moment over here.  I am always glad when Michael is around to do his part with them because frankly they wear me out. :)

Yesterday I ate horribly.  I haven't eaten that bad since Christmas.  Late at night I had the girls take a run with me.  I know it won't make up for all that I ate but it still made my mind feel a little better.

The girls have had friends over at the house almost every day this week and all weekend.  I am glad they want to bring their friends over here because I can keep an eye on them.  Actually they spent most of the weekend outside.  The weather has been surprisingly lovely the last few days.  I hear it is all to change this evening when a cold front/snow storm moves in.  It was nice while it lasted.  It gave me a renewed hope for spring to come.  Please come and come early!!!!!! 

Michael started back up in the Air Force Reserves.  I think he is really enjoying having his connection back in the military. I must say he looks pretty dang cute in that uniform.

Kassidy wants to sign up for Spring Soccer.  I need to figure out where and who to sign her up with.  I am happy she wants to get involved with something again.

Karly wants to sign up with gymnastics. As soon as some of her health issues are resolved we will do it.  I really wanted her to be in ballet but I can't make her live my dream for her.  I do hope that one of my girls will be come insanely rich like this Justin Bieber they so admire.  That way I am sure to finally get my beach house. 

All for now

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that. If anyone's kids will do it, yours will!

    ReplyDelete