The New Update

I know that I stopped mailing out my updates over a year ago. I guess I got lazy. This is my attempt to bring it back with a modern twist.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hawaii

I have been back just over a week from my wonderful vacation to Hawaii.  Michael took care of the girls while I went to Hawaii and stayed with a friend.  I haven't been that relaxed in years.  I got to do so many fun things and see so many beautiful places I feel completely rejuvinated.  I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go and that Michael was able to hold down the fort here. 

3 comments:

  1. I only feel a little jealous. Next time take me with you! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you like no utter! Can't wait to have you back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa that was a good one. I miss you too. I better call you this week and get an update on my favorite Hawaii Chica. :)

    ReplyDelete