The New Update

I know that I stopped mailing out my updates over a year ago. I guess I got lazy. This is my attempt to bring it back with a modern twist.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rainy Days

I have to say I am anxious for Summer.  I really, truly detest winter.  I don't belong to it and it doesn't belong to me.  I find myself wanting to move to a warm place.  Going to Hawaii only made me feel it more.  I can state here and now that I will not live here and die in the cold.  I am not sure when or how but I WILL move to a warm place.  That being said I am glad that the signs of spring are popping up.  I am anxious for sunny blue skies.  I know April Showers Bring May Flowers so I will put up with it as long the temp stays high.  No more snow!!!!  Do you hear me mother nature?

We have a busy week ahead filled with Girl Scout, Soccer, parties and Spring Break.  I am always happy to have the girls home for a few days so we can sleep in (they sleep in and I get the morning to myself)  I also really enjoy the Easter Holiday and spending precious time with family.  I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend.

Love,
Krystal J. Anderson

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind winter so much . . .if it only lasted a month! I like warm weather too. I love to spend time outside when it is warm, but I don't enjoy it when my toes and fingers are frozen (which is about 7 months out of the year!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear hear. Where should we all move to? We need to take a vote so we can go together! :)

    ReplyDelete